Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Korean Dream - Part 1


Until 2 or 3 years ago, Korea has always been a dream to me. never thought I would live and study here..Luckily as they say , if you are meant to be, you will be no matter what .So here Iam..And now doing what I love most...sharing things about Korea through my eyes.

I remembered studying about Korea in my general knowledge class during middle school . It is called, “The Land of the Morning Calm”.
My korean fever started when I watched a Korean drama called Full House starring Bi or Rain. Since then I became more curious about Korea and its culture.

So, when I was offered a scholarship programme by the Korean Government my small cousins and family were thrilled. I love to admit the fact that I just love this small dynamic country and the reasons are numerous. I lived in Incheon, (a third largest metropolitan city after Seoul and Busan), for a year as a Korean Language student. Almost 2 Flipping Years or so. And now I almost like one of them- The Korean or Hanguk Saraam.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment